I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw a stihl 041 made in 1970 just serviced at the local dealer for $150. Deal or no deal

Just saw a stihl 041 made in 1970 just serviced at the local dealer for $150. Deal or no deal

Those are great older saws. They're a little heavy and not my favorite to work on but run forever. $150 is a fair price.
Here's mine, I paid a little less than that.
attachment.php

Copy and paste of longbar's CL link, it's gonna disappear sooner or later and I don't want anyone to miss this CL gold!

Looking for a pet beaver - $1 (scott county)
Date: 2011-05-26, 9:35PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
I am looking for a beaver to keep as a pet. I have too many trees around my house and would like a pet beaver to chew them down and build a nice little dam. I feel the use of chainsaws is bad for the environment and I am morally against the use of axes. If you have a nice beaver that is looking for a good home I would love to have it. I will take good care of it. There are lots of trees around my house so it will have plenty to eat and lots to do. If it does not already have a name I will name it Carl. Or Debbie if its a girl. I also like to knit so i will knit it sweaters in the winter. Thanks!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

saw this ad on fleabay for a 166 Sachs Dolmar. even includes the sheet from Mike Acres' site for the 166. Unfortunately the last photo shows the starter cover label for the 116si. only a minor difference of about 58cc's. i asked for clarification and haven't received any response. so far, 6 bids. WTF?

Sachs Dolmar 166 Chainsaw - eBay (item 120729793698 end time Jun-04-11 15:27:43 PDT)

I sent the seller a note the other day, too. No response from them yet. :confused2:

Back