I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be nice and he offers shipping but a zero feedback seller with a less then overwhelming description. I'm still tempted....

Mark, I offered him $250.00 and he turned me down - said he had higher offers. Seems like a regular guy but about 8 hours from me so if something goes wrong I am not close. Having said that if you are keen I can be the middle man and ship it to you. (Reckon he can see $$$ signs though).

Al.

Mark, I offered him $250.00 and he turned me down - said he had higher offers. Seems like a regular guy but about 8 hours from me so if something goes wrong I am not close. Having said that if you are keen I can be the middle man and ship it to you. (Reckon he can see $$$ signs though).

Al.

Al thats what I was thinking, you could also inspect it/try it out before it left the country.

I thought the same as you about him seeing dollar signs in the shipping as well.

Was hard to see on your mobile eBay app, so I tried to search for it:

I found (2) "VINTAGE TIE CLIP W/ HOMELITE CHAINSAW", and (1) "VINTAGE MONEY CLIP W/ HOMELITE CHAINSAW"
but for some reason, I don't see 'item numbers' listed. Have they stopped posting them, or . . . ?

Philbert

They are still there but lower on the page now, right at the top of the "info" section.

I asked the first question about two minutes after he listed it - glad he did not publish my offer and ph #.:msp_mellow:

Al.

canadien chainsaw | ebay

check out the pm with a chrome hat..........

pm 360. Here is mine.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Smokin' deal on a restored Clinton.

Clinton Super D59 Chainsaw

Not sure what he's smokin' but, it must be potent. :D

I'm pretty sure that saw was on CL last year starting at $450 and IIRC the last ad was $175-200 obo. I wish I could find saws that appreciated in value, like that.

Half price sale, he started at $850. :D

Stihl 07 $250 (Craigslist, Toledo Ohio)

Stihl 07 Chainsaw 1965

Says it's in Fostoria, which is about an hour from Toledo.

I haven't been on AS in a while, so I don't know what these are going for, but I thought I'd put it up just in case someone is looking for one.

Latest posts

Back