I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looks familiar. Was just up earlier with this ad and another saying he was looking for parts and "might" consider selling. Guess he decided. Maybe a member here?

attachment.php

Last edited:
Looks familiar. Was just up earlier with this ad and another saying he was looking for parts and "might" consider selling. Guess he decided.

I avoid that guy like the plague. He had an ad a couple years ago for a "good running McCulloch 797."

So I drove the 2.5 hours (one-way) up to his place. Turns out it was a clapped out 795 and was basically junk.
He's kind of a jerk and has bad BO. He wants you to put cash in his hand and then get the hell out of there.

I avoid that guy like the plague. He had an ad a couple years ago for a "good running McCulloch 797."

So I drove the 2.5 hours (one-way) up to his place. Turns out it was a clapped out 795 and was basically junk.
He's kind of a jerk and has bad BO. He wants you to put cash in his hand and then get the hell out of there.

Good to know,,,,especially about the BO. :msp_razz:

I avoid that guy like the plague. ...................................

I do not know about the BO but I can assure you that he knows how to destroy a decent rebuildable saw with a BFH and a pry bar.:mad2:

Bill

Latest posts

Back