I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decent looking Stihl 08 in the Minneapolis area

This seems like it would make a nice project for somone? Price doesnt look all that bad either................

Stihl chain saw

chainsaws
Ok, I'll quit posting now. LOL
$250 for a 2100? Isn't that pretty low $ for one? I've seen a couple listed recently for pretty cheap IMO.. That is 100cc, right?
I gotta sell something, That would make a helluva milling saw...

chainsaws
Ok, I'll quit posting now. LOL
$250 for a 2100? Isn't that pretty low $ for one? I've seen a couple listed recently for pretty cheap IMO.. That is 100cc, right?
I gotta sell something, That would make a helluva milling saw...

Just as an FYI, you can post more than one link in a post. :msp_wink:

My morbid curiosity makes me want to be nearby when this is resolved.:msp_scared:

Classifieds for Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming | ksl.com

Wow....sounds like they're lookin' fer a SERIOUS firewood hound to grab that thar free wood......:chainsaw::chainsaw:

:popcorn: I'd like to be there, too..... Free wood for someone, owners get the tree gone, and nothing to lose here....well, 'ceptin fer two roofs, and....whatever is under them...:msp_smile:

Me too!:D

The bars are certainly priced right (so long as they have some life left in them) too.

$25 for a Cannon bar... I've never seen one worn out so I'm certain it has some life left. The speed tips would be nice too, but I'd probably leave the Oregons. I'd really like to have them if they are the 37" 119 drive link versions.

The 288 looks decently clean, looks like a Pro Saftey full wrap on it but it's missing the grip. Still $500 is a little steep for it. If the 2100 is still in good mechanical shape it's priced right. If I lived within 3 hours of that guy I'd be knocking on his door tonight!

Back