I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah yes for got to mention jonsered 111s air filter new on evil bay as well now. 55lbs light weight really. Imagine the size of the guys running that #### everyday. Maybe thats what Paul Bunyan ran after he retired the axe.

Funny...................I didn't think the excavator or the trailer in the background were produced back in the early 1950's...:potstir:

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you cant fool an old fool. :hmm3grin2orange:

Sometimes I look at things we have today and wonder why they didnt build it before.

Getting a new honda 90 in 1967 and watching the evolutions of 3 wheel bikes and then 4 wheel ATVs I often wonder why they did not make the 4 wheeler sooner.

I bought the 6 wheel drive Polaris Ranger in 2006 and it is the ultimate in offroad utility now. Till the next new and improved comes along. :msp_thumbsup:

Last edited:
You can fool some of the people some of the time but you cant fool an old fool. :hmm3grin2orange:

Sometimes I look at things we have today and wonder why they didnt build it before.

Getting a new honda 90 in 1967 and watching the evolutions of 3 wheel bikes and then 4 wheel ATVs I often wonder why they did not make the 4 wheeler sooner.

I bought the 6 wheel drive Polaris Ranger in 2006 and it is the ultimate in offroad utility now. Till the next new and improved comes along. :msp_thumbsup:

Well you should just make the next new and improved now, so none of us have to wait. :msp_biggrin:

Hey now Ric.........whoya callin' OLD???:buttkick:

IIRC, the first ATC90 came out around 1969. A quick google search would answer that. Anywho, it was just a pull start version of the Trail 90 engine in a rigid 3-wheel frame with balloon tires. A neighbor kid had an 'old' one in the early 1980's. Not very impressive compared to the modern AWD ATV's...

Last edited:
Someone please buy that saw!

That's only the fourth one offered up that I have seen in over two years.................................................................................

Wrap handle looks to be off something else (way large).

Yeah I'd say its off a ski-doo :)

Someone please buy that saw!

That's only the fourth one offered up that I have seen in over two years.................................................................................

Wrap handle looks to be off something else (way large).

I will be in Carneys point tomorrow

Back