I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg...are you serious? It went for $41 total?!?!?

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
For full disclosure, that's my old 655. He said he wanted to keep it, I knew he was just going to flip it on the bay. I made out pretty good, he's gonna make a killing, but at least I don't have to deal with packing and shipping. ;)

For full disclosure, that's my old 655. He said he wanted to keep it, I knew he was just going to flip it on the bay. I made out pretty good, he's gonna make a killing, but at least I don't have to deal with packing and shipping. ;)

So he was going to keep it huh ? That's what we call a certified fibber. :buttkick: Greed turns men to liars. Aint no money in the world worth your soul.

Been watching him ever since the 1225 dollar 550 homeless went through.

How many saws has he sold the last three months? Too many to count looks like. http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...8449&de=off&items=25&interval=0&mPg=10&page=1

So was going to keep it huh ? That's what we call a certified fibber. :buttkick: Greed turns men to liars. Aint no money in the world worth your soul.

Been watching him ever since the 1225 dollar 550 homeless went through.

How many saws has he sold the last three months? Too many to count looks like. http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...8449&de=off&items=25&interval=0&mPg=10&page=1
He has gobs of cash, and a good eye for what will sell big on the bay. I almost grabbed that partner he sold for $200 locally before he got it, then flipped for $800. Im betting on 7bills for the 655

then he is a total effin liar and should've paid attention to the stuff he clicked on when went to sell the saw and not give a effin excuse saying he was poor and needed money to feed his kids ffs what a **********

then he is a total effin liar and should've paid attention to the stuff he clicked on when went to sell the saw and not give a effin excuse saying he was poor and needed money to feed his kids ffs what a **********
There's no way he's hurting for money... told me about dropping over 3 grand at a pawn shop in Idaho buying saws.. getting deals.. then flipping them for more online. He has a really nice place, huge shop, and quite a few nice saws.

ok who called the cops because really I think it was a low down trick that was played on watsonr and if the seller is a personal friend then they can go over and punch in the face for me

no personal friend at all, just a guy who was local and gave me the cash I wanted on the saw.
I'll make sure to not do any buying from him, unless its another $1 saw ;)

ok who called the cops because really I think it was a low down trick that was played on watsonr and if the seller is a personal friend then they can go over and punch in the face for me

I gave up my mod badge, so I can't say for sure, but if you're referring to Todo subscribing to this thread, I don't think he's watching it for moderation purposes, but rather testing to try and figure out some of the site problems.

Personally, I don't see a problem with what's been said in the last couple of pages.

Latest posts

Back