I want a sick sick saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usmarinekurt

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am thinking my 460- basically an odd size I wanted.
I want it to scream, scare children away, draw fine women by the hundreds, make small and large animals scurry into the woods in fear,make brave men cringe and basically strike the fear of God into any tree.
Is this a good choice saw for this & where do I send it and how long does it take to complete??

Are these reasonable expectations??
Please say yes

I think I own one of them or maybe 2. One thing I will say is be carefull of what you ask for. The stronger the saw the harder it kicks back, Just sayin. There are more people that I won't let run my 372 than I will. CJ

Well I cant do it to my 660 since I need it/use it alot.
And it is my biggest saw.
Just when I was thinking I could hang- now I find out all of my stuff is too small

I think an 880 is what you need for those expectations. I've only ran 2 modded 460s. One was tlandrums and one I owned from WHS. Terry's was a lot stronger than that one. There's plenty of site sponsors that can help you. Blsnelling, ec, tlandrum, treemonkey, treeslingr, stumpy, and maybe a few more I didn' t mention.

that 460 be an awesome saw to hop up ,want to hop my 440 and 460 both up ,hard to find a good builder thats not too backed up in work most of the time though ,i guess if ported right the 460 can hang with the 660 and be a tad lighter to swing around

The last one I did was the raffle saw.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5ft2DqeXdZM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

that saw pulls pretty good ,what kind of chain ? semi skip square cut ? its throwing some nice chips

Talk to leeha about his Macs or Homelites. They are physically large enough to show any woman you are a real man. They are loud enough to scare children, adults, and deaf people away for about a 1 mile radius. Other men will stand down when they see size of your.... tool.

Warning - You actually need to be a real man to pull the starter cord.

Latest posts

Back