I Want to Buy a Fiskars Super Splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blowncrewcab

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Who Has them In Stock??? Baileys Says "Ships in a week". I called all the Ace Hardware stores around here to No Avail, Sears only has the Pro Splitter. I Want to buy the FSS and the Hatchet together, but will be happy with just the SS, Who has them in stock????? I don't want to pay and then have them tell me it's 3+ weeks or some sob story..... I need trust worthy....Any good Leads.... Thanks allot, I'll tell them you sent me:rock:

Who Has them In Stock??? Baileys Says "Ships in a week". I called all the Ace Hardware stores around here to No Avail, Sears only has the Pro Splitter. I Want to buy the FSS and the Hatchet together, but will be happy with just the SS, Who has them in stock????? I don't want to pay and then have them tell me it's 3+ weeks or some sob story..... I need trust worthy....Any good Leads.... Thanks allot, I'll tell them you sent me:rock:

Try Amazon.com. Lots of places on there selling them.

Agreed, Amazon $43.95 or something like that. Ships from a different seller.

My ACE HW store have 4 FSS in stock....sale thursday through saturday 25%off...Store closed now...could have bought you one....

The Super Splitter & Hatchet just showed up UPS, Thier sitting on my desk ( everyone in the plant has already handled it) tonight I'll be testing that Baby out, (wheres the manual splitter emoticon.....Oh heres one with an axe:rockn::D)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back