If price wasn't a factor, what processor would you buy?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would buy the one you can run on the front of a skidsteer where you can pick up the log and take it about anywhere to split and drop it. That's things are titties.

I can't figure out why guys who pretty much only move levers wear gloves in all these videos.

Talked to an owner of a hahn on Saturday. He loves it except for the saw dust mixes with the wood. But he loads it with a mini loader. Thought that was odd. Then I saw a almost new block buster 22-20. I like the size of the splits. Good fireplace size splits. Then we saw this at a logging company.

cc3fb0881e27c540d590dd55e1c90fcb.jpg

We were driving around SE Wisconsin looking at foliage.

A tromel at the end. Holy cow.

No more kids table with those big boy moves.

That is incredible.

I supplement what I sell with some firewood I source from a large tree service guy who does firewood on the side. He just bought a Powersplit, single machine with a conveyor. He's only had it 2 weeks now and I haven't made it down to see it in action and get a review. I will post back if I get a chance this weekend. I know he told me last weekend he was splitting a cord an hour with it. He keeps all the wood over 22" in diameter and sells me the 12"-22" stuff in a tri-axle. So to say, he is splitting some seriously big wood down.

Back