If Stihl......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have a dog in this or any other fight.

Since I work on saws here, I get to see just about everything.

The most impressive pound for pound saw I ever stuck in a log was a Partner, about 20 years ago, but I couldn't even begin to remember the model number?

I haven't to date repaired, ringed or P/C'd a Stihl and test ran it, that did anything even remotely close to make me want to go out and find one.....FWIW.....Cliff

came out with a new saw that ddn't suck, didn't have crappy AV, crappy air filtration, crappy ergonomics and didn't feel like holding a cinder block all day, would you buy it?

*runs away*:chainsaw:
Yup because at it's worst, it would still be better than anything Husky has ever made...:popcorn:

Awww c'mon, everybody knows whenever I pick on Stihl it's all in good fun. Unless of course it's a MS390, or an 009, because those saws truly do suck.

I've never said Stihls didn't run well, cut well or were not durable, they just lack the creature comforts that my "dark side" saws have.

haha this is funny

came out with a new saw that ddn't suck, didn't have crappy AV, crappy air filtration, crappy ergonomics and didn't feel like holding a cinder block all day, would you buy it?

*runs away*:chainsaw:

Even if stihl managed to pull off the feat of building a human freindly saw youve got to remeber if its not SOLID ORANGE, it must be a LEMON haha.

so no i would not buy one, you can hand me a free one on a gold platter

Back