If you don't know how to use a saw don't embarrass youtself on Youtube.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching the big boy cut the 1st round, I was getting the feeling he was cutting a curve. I really can't tell as its rolling away.

Jesus H Christ i know Cockeyed beavers that can do better with dull teeth than that Microphallus in the first vid.how friggin much can you cut on a 4 in tree and still have to push the friggin thing over.my poor 95 yo blind grandmaw could do better holding a termite by the nut sack.

Husqvarna chainsaw... Husqvarna Motorcycles....lemecee

In the 1980's Husqvarna sold off the motorcycle brand to a compay in Italy...eventually called itsself "Cagiva" and under the Husqvarna brand sold "Cagiva" designed two stroke along side of Husqvarna inspired 4 strokes. Then BMW bought the brand and blended their designs into the product line up, some with Asian motors. When the money wasn't rolling in, back on the market the Husqvarna brand went. KTM bought the brand and essentially shut down all manufacturing of the Husqvarna and Cagive designs and replaced them with KTM's with different plastic and slightly different setups.

AND When the origional Swedish Husqvarna motorcycle brand was transfered to Italy, a few "reminants" left behind formed a company called "Husaburg". A very innovative company that did push the fourstroke technology forward and really set the framework for Yamaha to capitalize with their introduction of the YZF series starting with the 425's.

Also the Husqvarna/Husaburg designs were sold though a Italian Distributer who saw the advantages and developed a motorcycle under the"Vertematti" brand and that company went independent under the "VOR" brand. Adding even more inovation with perimeter frame, long rod designs with very straight valve angles, gear driven cam shafts, and because of those priorities a taller motor...their solution was having the gas tank extend under the seat. Company won two ISDE's back to back with Mika Ahola, a fact the motorcycle community tried to make go away as it's embarassing to have a 17 man company whoop on the majors. VOR went away with Marisio Virtuani who passed away due to cancer. The fall out killed the company.

But back to the connection....there is none. Two completely different entities since the 1980's. And also displayed is a lack of knowledge of the now KTM-Huqvarna connection.. what was this thread about anyway??

And..the Husqvarna logo. Any one know what it is inspired by?

A gun sight. The real roots of the Husqvarna brand. Even though motorcycles did happen early on....and what about the sewing machines???

And now the post "Electrolux" Husqvarna is a blending of many brands.....another story to be a video I hope as its interesting.

Kind of reminds me of this guy's interpretation of Elasto start handles, self adjusting lube port:

Haha, sad part is he was probably quoting the guy at the farm store that sold it to him. I know, I know, farm stores are not all created equal, but my experiences have been piss poor and that's the exact kind of stuff they would say.

Husqvarna chainsaw... Husqvarna Motorcycles....lemecee

In the 1980's Husqvarna sold off the motorcycle brand to a compay in Italy...eventually called itsself "Cagiva" and under the Husqvarna brand sold "Cagiva" designed two stroke along side of Husqvarna inspired 4 strokes. Then BMW bought the brand and blended their designs into the product line up, some with Asian motors. When the money wasn't rolling in, back on the market the Husqvarna brand went. KTM bought the brand and essentially shut down all manufacturing of the Husqvarna and Cagive designs and replaced them with KTM's with different plastic and slightly different setups.

AND When the origional Swedish Husqvarna motorcycle brand was transfered to Italy, a few "reminants" left behind formed a company called "Husaburg". A very innovative company that did push the fourstroke technology forward and really set the framework for Yamaha to capitalize with their introduction of the YZF series starting with the 425's.

Also the Husqvarna/Husaburg designs were sold though a Italian Distributer who saw the advantages and developed a motorcycle under the"Vertematti" brand and that company went independent under the "VOR" brand. Adding even more inovation with perimeter frame, long rod designs with very straight valve angles, gear driven cam shafts, and because of those priorities a taller motor...their solution was having the gas tank extend under the seat. Company won two ISDE's back to back with Mika Ahola, a fact the motorcycle community tried to make go away as it's embarassing to have a 17 man company whoop on the majors. VOR went away with Marisio Virtuani who passed away due to cancer. The fall out killed the company.

But back to the connection....there is none. Two completely different entities since the 1980's. And also displayed is a lack of knowledge of the now KTM-Huqvarna connection.. what was this thread about anyway??

And..the Husqvarna logo. Any one know what it is inspired by?

A gun sight. The real roots of the Husqvarna brand. Even though motorcycles did happen early on....and what about the sewing machines???

And now the post "Electrolux" Husqvarna is a blending of many brands.....another story to be a video I hope as its interesting.
:confused:

Latest posts

Back