If you found a virtually new Husqvarna 346xp NE for sale, how much would you pay?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20150615_111851.jpg
The 359 I paid $50, and have an OEM top end in it. It's ported, and muffler modded which I paid for with a handful of guide bars, and a cosmetically rough but running 575XP that cost me $100+doughnuts.

The 372 cost me $100+doughnuts. It also has a new piston, and is ported and muffler modded, which cost me a few more guide, and a couple of bucks.

The 395, yeah I paid $725 for it, but it is a fresh, crank up rebuild from Wigglesworth, so it is done perfectly.

None of them are in NIB condition which is fine with me because I have them to cut down, and buck up trees.

I call a husky dealer Monday I heard he had some 346xpne s still I was shocked when he told me the price . the dealer wanted 750.00 a saw nib. So I ask to the right person is that too much . 750.
Price is relative to the amount of desire & cash on hand;)

View attachment 432770
The 359 I paid $50, and have an OEM top end in it. It's ported, and muffler modded which I paid for with a handful of guide bars, and a cosmetically rough but running 575XP that cost me $100+doughnuts.

The 372 cost me $100+doughnuts. It also has a new piston, and is ported and muffler modded, which cost me a few more guide, and a couple of bucks.

The 395, yeah I paid $725 for it, but it is a fresh crank up rebuild from Wigglesworth, so it is done perfectly.

None of them are in NIB condition which is fine with me because I have them to cut down, and buck up trees.

Your neighbor's trees?

It's not just the paint. It's the whole bar. Plus, I compensated by putting the chain on backwards. And I'm dyslexic, as well, so who the hell even knows?
:guitar:

Turn the saw upside down, and use a left handed under bucking method. You'll be fine.

I wonder how many years it will take him to update his site? The 346 he has listed is the old edition and his ad states 2.7 ci -45 cc.

Later
Dan
He update the price on his original 372xp's from $889 to $999 maybe 4 months ago or something, but yeah he doesn't update that too much.
He did have a ton of 346xp NE's when I called in December about them. At the time he said he's moved a lot of them so maybe he's out I haven't a clue but it says they're in stock so it's worth a call if anyone is interested in a new one. I should probably get one myself though

Latest posts

Back