If you love Jonsered......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ran them for the past few years with my boss up in Connecticut. Rock solid saws, and down right mean. As most of you know I was in the market for a new saw to take up in the tree. I finally decided on the Jonsered 2139T. I used to run a 338XPT and loved it. This should be a hoot. Before all the 200T is God posts happen...I've owned 2, loved them both but at this juncture can not justify a $600.00 top handle expense.

Tony

Keep us updated on the 2139T. It may be my next saw.

I don't know...cause there's room now that you finally stopped licking pictures of Demi on your big screen? :buttkick:

Don't mess with me, Hall...or you're goin' down...

:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: Listen here ya big dummy, you don't want to mess with ALL THIS. You'd be wiser to go play with yourself in the bathroom with a hand full of bumble bee's than mess with me. You'd be wiser to go fight a bobcat in a phone booth wearing that pink bikini you wear so much than to mess wit me, ya hear me fool, ya best hear me and spare ya self the agony of defeat,grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,hehe

:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: Listen here ya big dummy, you don't want to mess with ALL THIS. You'd be wiser to go play with yourself in the bathroom with a hand full of bumble bee's than mess with me. You'd be wiser to go fight a bobcat in a phone booth wearing that pink bikini you wear so much than to mess wit me, ya hear me fool, ya best hear me and spare ya self the agony of defeat,grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,hehe

Someone missed their daily dose of fiber today. Little backed up? :cheers:

Someone missed their daily dose of fiber today. Little backed up? :cheers:

LOLOL, Woodie loves it when I give him my undivided attention. If he wasn't such a miserable low life, good for nothing scroundrel I could learn to like him, could I said but beings he is what I sayth he is may the wrath of huge ugly woman strike upon his sorry hide and he receiveth what he derserves,LOLOL

LOLOL, Woodie loves it when I give him my undivided attention. If he wasn't such a miserable low life, good for nothing scroundrel I could learn to like him, could I said but beings he is what I sayth he is may the wrath of huge ugly woman strike upon his sorry hide and he receiveth what he derserves,LOLOL

The big ones need love too, just ask 2K. Just like a moped.

LOL, I did the same thing. I was happy to see it didn't look anything like that butt ugly 339xp.:clap:

That butt view looks good to me! Its got room for my big fist.

p101034001ah6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That butt view looks good to me! Its got room for my big fist.

p101034001ah6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Exactly, perfect saw for one-handing limbing - and the best handling saw I ever held in my arms......:clap: :clap: :clap:

The only down-side is that the AI doesn't work as well as on the larger Huskys, because of the lay-out - not an issue though, just a remark.

I knew that before I bought it, and I am sure you did as well, having a 338xpt from before.

More metal and less plastic than I thought it would be, as well.....:clap:

Last edited:
Exactly, perfect saw for one-handing limbing - and the best handling saw I ever held in my arms......:clap: :clap: :clap:

The only down-side is that the AI doesn't work as well as on the larger Huskys, because of the lay-out - not an issue though, just a remark.......

How can that God aweful looking thing balance perfect? One handed limbing, perfect balance? All the weight looks to be in the front, even more with a bar. Have you ever used a 200T?

How can that God aweful looking thing balance perfect? One handed limbing, perfect balance? All the weight looks to be in the front, even more with a bar. Have you ever used a 200T?

You need to try one....:buttkick:

200T is irrelevant, MS200 is the sole competition.......

You need to try one....:buttkick:

200T is irrelevant, MS200 is the sole competition.......

Well the 200 is not meant to be used one handed as I would imagine that orange thing would not either.

You think I need to try one eh? Must be a optical illusion...........:dizzy:

I ran a tank through it today. Absolute animal. I've owned 200Ts and a 338XP. This is on par with the 338 and there's nothing wrong with that, and at a $100.00 cheaper for a better looking saw. Definately reccommend. GO GET IT!!!

Tony

NO, but you have a pm, another topic though....

Btw, as it looks by now - I guess the XJWoodies lakerized 361 was the real winner at your gtg.....

Don's saw ran great, just "laked" mine but have not put much time on it. I grab the 026 quite a bit and jump for the 460 if it's bigger. I may just moth ball the 361 and let her sit beside the 440s.

Latest posts

Back