I'll be gone for a bit guys

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget those mirror sunglasses Randy........that way neither your wife or the "hot chicks" in the bikini's can see you "lookin&lustin".....just watch the droolin......Hahahahahaha!

hardest thing to realize when your self employed is that you really can take a vacation and everything will be ok, and there when you get back !!!

in mexico, if ya get a chance, take the daytrip to chichaniza (spelling ?) it's quite a sight, especially if you dare to climb to the top of the pyramid, take a camera up with you..

have a good time, you deserve it..

Enjoy......

And don't worry about the UPS semi trailer you see when you drive up cuddle lane back home.

Just wake the driver in his sleeper cab and sign 500 times for the worlds biggest collection of mini macs and eBay Chinese saws all come for porting :laugh:

I'm nervous about it really Danny. I've never done anything like this before. It was my daughter's idea... :msp_unsure:

Take your cue from the family . As busy as you have been you might just look around and say,dang my kid are how old? This is a chance to reconnect ,find out what they are into now . Sometimes it amazes you how fast their interests change. Save the last few days for mama. I tried to kinda give my wife a chance to recharge at first. It seemed I had to unwind from work pressures before I could rest. Believe me keeping up with kids can clear work from your head. By the end of the vacation you will be able to trust your instincts letting the kids go on there own . Then wow , I got time with mama alone:hmm3grin2orange:

Works for me :msp_thumbsup: Good Luck and HAVE FUN

enjoy your vacation randy. Do you have any new videos of ported saws that you have done lately to keep all of us at bay till you get back?

But I got no hair much. :msp_unsure:

:rock:

I've tried to let everyone know that's sent saws in the last couple of weeks..........but I'm sure I've forgot someone.

So shave it off your back and glue it to your head. :rockn:

Don't forget those mirror sunglasses Randy........that way neither your wife or the "hot chicks" in the bikini's can see you "lookin&lustin".....just watch the droolin......Hahahahahaha!

Or ya can just borrow an old T-shirt o' mine (well worn) that says "Tell your tits to quit starin' at my eyes" and see what kind o' mileage ya get outta that.:hmm3grin2orange:

Hey man, have fun! Kill some of them pesky skeets off the afterdeck for me!

Only cruises I have ever been on involved a lot of hard work...and shahhhks flopping around trying to bite me..and hot sponge...and red bastiges..stinging jellyish...other critters cant even tell ya their names but they was out to git ya....

hardest thing to realize when your self employed is that you really can take a vacation and everything will be ok, and there when you get back !!!

in mexico, if ya get a chance, take the daytrip to chichaniza (spelling ?) it's quite a sight, especially if you dare to climb to the top of the pyramid, take a camera up with you..

have a good time, you deserve it..

Unless they've opened it back up lately you can no longer climb that particular ruin.
There are some others ruins that can still be climbed, with Coba ruins being one of my favorites that can be climbed along with Ek Blam which can also be climbed.
You'd most likely need to have a confirmed itenarary before your ship ported and allow a full day for an excursion like this.
If time allows don't pass up a chance to do this type of excursion.

Latest posts

Back