I'm fustrated....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lots of time.....:potstir: snipers wait for the last moment to take the best shot....:msp_scared:

Won many a saw in the final 10 seconds of an auction, often by $.75 or less. Tack on some change to the highest bid you are willing to make and it could mean the difference between winning and losing.

Im not gonna go back thru this thread and confirm so I am just going off memory of what I think I have seen in this thread........ but I got to thinking today while doing "window time" that as of 2013 this is a typical "Mastermind" thread...... 40 pages and still no videos.:potstir: Awful similar to the Echo Twin thread in that way.:jester:

To whomever it may concern: I am the very proud owner of a Masterminded 394xp.

[video=youtube;86M64SYnTng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=86M64SYnTng[/video]

It it is in your price range, I strongly encourage you to own one too. It's a ##### and a half

:monkey:

Nevermind, I see someone already provided us with a fine video.:rock:

Won many a saw in the final 10 seconds of an auction, often by $.75 or less. Tack on some change to the highest bid you are willing to make and it could mean the difference between winning and losing.

Dang it! Quit giving away my strategy. :msp_wink:

The new listing says it is being sold with Randy's blessing...True? Was something worked out?

Latest posts

Back