Lost parts when ordering from companies

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He shipped and paid USPS to handle the package, provided a tracking number and its his fault USPS incompetently, not only handled the package, failed to update the tracking info at each stop or even find it.... you mail a saw and they lose it... it's your fault?

I ship stuff all the time, 1/2 the time it shows up without ever having the tracking info updated... USPS sucks, but it's still the cheapest shipping around and nobody wants to pay extra for anything. You hear all the time, you get what you pay for.... BS, everybody want's it as cheap as possible! People go out of there way to provided links to cheaper priced stuff, read almost any thread here involving a saw part.

I think companies replace stuff as a way of trying to keep a customer happy. I also think USPS handing it off to UPS is crap!

it will probably end up in Atlanta Georgia at their auction warehouse,,, well they do need to pay for those 1000's of new trucks that they are getting to order

The whole thing is a scam... you pay to ship... that means handle my package with care, deliver when you say you can and be professional about it... pay for insurance to do your job, sure I like paying twice for the same job just to make sure you do your job... what, you lost it/broke it and I still have to pay again...

I have had stuff essentially stay in New Jersey for three days.

One can't just generalize "saw parts companies"

I have an order also that has been in New Jersey for 3 days now. I thought I ordered it in plenty of time for this weekend. Guess not:angry:

Surprisingly it showed up...
78df8c307f8950e9a503fc15fd1a9cff.jpg
0153aee40046df4270e25ec54cb7f4b0.jpg

Latest posts

Back