I'm fustrated....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SFS_DeepDishApplePie_lg-653x436.jpg

Last edited:
Hey boys and girls. I have no intentions of owning this saw but since the proceeds are going to a good cause I just bid it up again. Get your wallets out.....pay up! We cant let the monkey get screwed again! :hmm3grin2orange:

Hey boys and girls. I have no intentions of owning this saw but since the proceeds are going to a good cause I just bid it up again. Get your wallets out.....pay up! We cant let the monkey get screwed again! :hmm3grin2orange:

you little.... just kidding.. I maxed at 5 less than the previous bid. :/

Color me surprised......

At this time some of my faith in man being capable of doing the right thing has been restored. The seller has made me an offer......he says he will relist the saw and then split the sale price with me.

I told him that I thought that was very fair, and in fact it was much more than I expected.

Here's the deal though......he asked me to give him my word that neither I, nor any of you guys would manipulate the auction in any way.

I told him that I couldn't guarantee that no one from this site would bid on it......but I would ask the guys that are close to me here to stay out of it.

So, I'm asking.

Giving a man my word is not a matter I take lightly, so please do this for me.

so what you're saying is you're manipulating the auction? bidding on something you have no intentions of buying?:confused2:

dang it now,,,, I guess I need to work the street corners 24/7 to come up with the money to outbid you guys,, it is way out of my pocket book now:msp_sneaky::msp_sneaky::bang::bang::bang:

dang it now,,,, I guess I need to work the street corners 24/7 to come up with the money to outbid you guys,, it is way out of my pocket book now:msp_sneaky::msp_sneaky::bang::bang::bang:

Just have your snackies charge by the pound rather than by the hour.

You'll have eleventy billion dollars in no time......

Last edited:
Back