I'm fustrated....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe this is still at the top, Randy I hope you are able to concentrate while at the bench, selfishly I want the best 7910 in the world Damn the PO and everyone else, Barbara Walters is OK I guess if that's what motivates you bud.

I think they have separate web forums for stuff like that.

I've never used ebay so I dont know anything about it... but I was looking at the bid history on this saw. Shows 18 bids- I bet almost every one of them came from AS members trying to look out for our bro.:rock:

I've never used ebay so I dont know anything about it... but I was looking at the bid history on this saw. Shows 18 bids- I bet almost every one of them came from AS members trying to look out for our bro.:rock:

Yep. Just wait till two AS members will each place snipe bids that are well above the actual value of the saw. One member will see it end and say AWWWW shoot I have to pay now. The other will say WOO HOO I did not win

As I was reading through the thread a similar thought crossed my mind about notifying a news agency to cover the story about the ineptitude of the USPS and it would make for interesting viewing about how they lost the saw, couldn't find it, refused to pay for the lost saw and then the saw is auctioned off and ended up on ebay. A second thought followed my first one that Randy might not want his saw modding business brought to widespread public attention where EPA, and maybe others, might bring down upon him a load of grief. I think I would just let a sleeping dog lie. Just sayin'.

Anybody in the US can buy a street legal car and modify it for the race track. That car is then meant for competition use. Modified saws are the same thing, we port them for competition use only. We have no control over the end user of that modified equipment.
I will stop porting saws when they stop building race cars. !!!!!!

Later
Dan

Unfortunately it happens more often than you think. Many saws are re-listed because of non-paying bidders. The excitement of bidding makes people do crazy things sometimes.

Anybody in the US can buy a street legal car and modify it for the race track. That car is then meant for competition use. Modified saws are the same thing, we port them for competition use only. We have no control over the end user of that modified equipment.

Later
Dan

Only some are used i'm seeing more and more $1k saws bought,some being ported,bragged about, put on the shelf never to see any wood and then sold and put on someone else's shelf. The auction has been full of them lately.

Last edited:
Happy there will be some closure as it were to this matter for Randy!

Good that things are workin out!

But some of yous boys are sick and perverse!

But that's we love ya!

Maybe Randy will have time to send a sticker someday.......:msp_biggrin:

Later
Dan

Dan,

Well said:clap:

When was the last time a car at the local dirt track had a Cat? There are some here that do require a "mufffler" only for noise

Bill

Dan,

Well said:clap:

When was the last time a car at the local dirt track had a Cat? There are some here that do require a "mufffler" only for noise

Bill

I have grown older and don't care for the noise but 20 years ago we would take new 4wd trucks and cut the cats and run glass packs. Now I like quiet but it did save me once about midnight when another good ole boy heard my truck stuck in the mud about a mile off road.

I have grown older and don't care for the noise but 20 years ago we would take new 4wd trucks and cut the cats and run glass packs. Now I like quiet but it did save me once about midnight when another good ole boy heard my truck stuck in the mud about a mile off road.

+1 had strait pipes on a 78 power wagon, a kw truck tractor 8v71 dual pipes. plenty of Detroit equipment. quiet is nice now.

Grandpa had a 27' motor home with a 454 chevy in it and dual exhaust with glass packs.

It sounded pretty good... :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Thieves make me want to tear off heads and (*^$#&*)!! down throats.. I see the saw is still listed. What a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Latest posts

Back