I'm heading to Budroe's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treeclimber165

Member A.K.A Skwerl
Reaction score
I'm heading down to Vero Beach today to work with Budroe for a couple days. Just wanted to let you guys know so you know where to look for the body if I don't return. :cool:
Otherwise I should be back this weekend.

Just got home about 15 minutes ago. Boy, it sure was fun getting to meet Spencer, Chloe, Zack and Harry (the golden retriever). Spence and I got a couple jobs knocked out yesterday, and went to play in a big oak today. We decided that we both need LOTS of new gear and we may sell Chloe's VW to finance it! :D But we had fun and I am grateful for the opportunity to share a little of what I have learned. Spence still impresses me with his honest desire to learn and take care of trees. It was an honor and pleasure to work and play with him for a couple days. :angel:

Seems like we have quite a few FL boys in this forum, we should set up a climb together sometime in the near future, and invite some of our northern friends to get out of the cold and in to a nice big live oak one day.....
Greg

Count me in!

I think Craig (rborist1) is going to be down here in Jan. He has family near me in Oviedo I think. Anybody know who to ask about access to 'The Senator'?

Back