I'm so proud, My boys first saw!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffandJess4806

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I picked up my boys 1st saw today, it makes Chain saw sounds and talks...LOL and he loves it. Maybe it will help him cut his teeth. He's 9 months old

NewChainsaw002.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pic Jeff....when is the little guy gonna mod. that muffler?:)I didn't know Stihl's Arctic saws had green handles either!

Last edited:
Awesome picture I'm sure he will get a lot of use out of it... :) He has the same expression on his face as I did when I unwrapped my new MS880 at Christmas time.

:cheers:

1st saw

Bought my grandson his first saw and at dinner he asked if he could get me another biscuit. After he gave it to me he asked if I wanted him to cut it for me. When I said yes, he ran in the other room, got his new saw, and proceeded to go after the biscuit with it.

He brought the saw up to our house shortly after and was very disappointed that it wouldn't actually cut wood.

congrats!

he looks like a lady killer with that hair.

You should be proud. Very handsome young man, and obviously soon to be someone who really knows his saws.

I'm sure you will never forget, but your children and grandchildren are the greatest gift that you will ever receive. Sure makes that MS361/372XP etc. really seem pretty insignificant in comparison.

Enjoy every day that you can spend with him, they will pass faster than you can imagine.

Latest posts

Back