Indiana Fall GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. blsnelling
2. Arrowhead
3. super3
4. headleyj
5. rms61moparman
6. Bigrod
7. Andyshine77
8. OhioGregg

I can't think of a good reason Not to be there!!!
Especially with such a fine group of fine upstanding young men as that group!:clap:

:cheers:
Gregg,

I'm in

1. blsnelling
2. Arrowhead
3. super3
4. headleyj
5. rms61moparman
6. Bigrod
7. Andyshine77
8. OhioGregg
9. Kysawsheila
10. TRWTech

1. blsnelling
2. Arrowhead
3. super3
4. headleyj
5. rms61moparman
6. Bigrod
7. Andyshine77
8. OhioGregg
9. Kysawsheila
10. TRWTech
11. outdoorlivin247

I think I'll consider it, may be a good opportunity to test drive some saws on my wish list...But its hard to say if the funding to get there will be available this far in advance.

Originally Posted by outdoorlivin247 View Post
1. blsnelling
2. Arrowhead
3. super3
4. headleyj
5. rms61moparman
6. Bigrod
7. Andyshine77
8. OhioGregg
9. Kysawsheila
10. TRWTech
11. outdoorlivin247
12. Termite

Thanks Frank. She has a herniated disk which is wreaking havoc on her sciatic nerve. The surgery will be done laparoscopically so that will GREATLY cut down on recovery time. She's so miserable right now she can't wait to have it done.

Good luck & and for a speedy recovery to Linda:clap:
My ex/gf had herniated disks in her upper spine, I know the misery involved with that.:mad: She had cortizone injections all the time. She was affraid of the surgery involved with it, last I knew, she hadn't done it. But her cousin had the same surgery, and she said it was the best thing she ever did!! It turned out well for her. Hope the same results for Mrs.Fatguy:clap:

:cheers:
Gregg,

Thanks Frank. She has a herniated disk which is wreaking havoc on her sciatic nerve. The surgery will be done laparoscopically so that will GREATLY cut down on recovery time. She's so miserable right now she can't wait to have it done.

I hope all goes well with the surgery, and hope to see you there.

Latest posts

Back