INDIANA GTG #2 AT MY PLACE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's Andre's EHP 372XP wearing a square filed chain.

Here's LowVolt's 372XP that I ported. It's wearing a round ground chain.

Here's my 372XP wearing a round ground chain.

Last, but certainly not least...here's Mopar Mike's 372XP that Andre ported. It's wearing a Wigg's square chain. This is the "junker" that was supposedly running so poorly, lol. This is one of the best running 372s you'll ever run!

Looks like there were a lot of nice saws and some good wood to cut. Wish I could have made it to this one. I have my hands full at the moment cutting some trees at my uncle's place.

You sure put on some nice GTGs Joe!

Well first, I'd like to thank Joe and his family for having us.
I know there is a lot of work and planning that goes into one of these and you all did a great job.
Thanks also to the cooks! They did a fantastic job on the grilling and that Brat was by far the best I've ever eaten.
Thanks also to Kelly Meyers for that luscious pineapple cake! It was forever more good!!!
Also like to thank all my friends, old, new and intermediate for braving the weather and showing up to make this a super fun GTG.
Certainly like to thank ModifiedMark and CBFarmall for bringing and allowing me to run the Solo Twin and F200 Poulan. I hope all there realize how rare these saws actually are.

And finally, I'd like to send out a hearty thanks to all there with 372's for de-tuning them so my wheezy old junk could still be competitive. My saw and I really appreciate your kindness.

Mike

Latest posts

Back