Indiana GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brads truck and only 11 saws this time. (the boy ain't right)

DSC04459s.jpg

DSC04458s.jpg

Got my truck just a little bit full. and this pic is proof that we did loose a couple 'bundle's' as andy stated once we got down to Nashville to deliver.

DSC04479s.jpg

DSC04472s.jpg

I 'think' Andy is on the saw here while Jake (Eric's boy) holds the log.
running the splitter is Eric's neigboor (so sorry forgot the name) and Eric's other nieghbor Tom, brought his spliter and truck to help out.

DSC04490s.jpg

Yup that's me, my 372 was running really well today. It was nice to meet some new faces as well, grate bunch of guys.

Brad's BIG A$$ saw... 41" bar ...might have been 'slightly modded'...
all i know is it was LOUD........or was that the other one? :dunno:

DSC04500s.jpg

I had a great time today, it was great to meet the guys. I was impressed by the saws today, it was cool to actaully get to run so many saws at one time and compare. I will definatley be back for another one. Thanks to jeeper and family for having us.

Pulled in here at 11:00 PM. Not bad time, since I stopped for gas before I even got started, and then stopped for supper. Thanks again Eric for having us all. Thanks to Brad for the company on the ride. Thanks to everyone else for making me get another saw.

How to end the nearly perfect day? I think there was a football game or something...my alma mater playing in Columbus, I believe...ahhh, now it's a perfect day.

I will upload my pics tomorrow. I got some decent action shots with the big beech.

How to end the nearly perfect day? I think there was a football game or something...my alma mater playing in Columbus, I believe...ahhh, now it's a perfect day.
:chainsaw:

You made real good time.:cheers:

I didn't take many pics, but here are some that look good enough to post.

Bill's sweet 346
attachment.php

Eric's Dozer.
attachment.php

Brad's 260.
attachment.php

Some saws.
attachment.php

Last edited:
Pulled in here at 11:00 PM. Not bad time, since I stopped for gas before I even got started, and then stopped for supper. Thanks again Eric for having us all. Thanks to Brad for the company on the ride. Thanks to everyone else for making me get another saw.

I will upload my pics tomorrow. I got some decent action shots with the big beech.

No way! You must have driven 85 MPH. Glad you made it home safe. Looking forward to your pics.

Bill's sweet 346
Elcellent shot.:clap:

I don't care what brand your loyal to ya gotta love this shot. well at least i like it.

DSC04504s.jpg

Jake, 17yrs old, dang saw is bigger then him, Brads of course.

DSC04511s.jpg

Eirck

DSC04491s.jpg

Andy

DSC04506s.jpg

Brad

DSC04508s.jpg

be darned if i remember this guys name, came from up north IN...help me out guys.. Super3

DSC04457s.jpg

he cut all this wood by himself on only a tank and a half of fuel...

DSC044662.jpg

Last edited:
So did anyone get a total head and saw count?

i know i brought 2

Brad brought 10 :jawdrop:

Gink brought one (antother 310 so i did not feel alone. :D) course Bill brought a in the box 7900 for him so that brings his count up to 2 ;)

Eirk had 2

Eirk's neighbor 1 (sorry can't remember his name) brought 2

Eirk's neighbor 2 Tom brought 2 plus a splitter

Eirck had 4 or 5 and went home with an extra, and also went home one 24" bar and chain short.. again Thank you for that my new friend. thank you.

Eirck let me use one of his 24" bar's and chain on my 310 to try on the Big Beach. it did pretty good, so now i will be getting a new skip chain from him for it, so i can tackle some of those big logs i get once in a while. so i don't have to get a big saw just yet, can put it off for another year or so, hummmm maybe the next GTG Bill can bring me a Brand New 7900 in the box...yep that sounds like a plan..

thanks again to everyone.
NICE group of guys...

and the rest? how many saws and who was ya ? :dunno:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back