Indiana GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of good pics and it looks like fun.

I've noticed most all of the guys wear chaps, but not any eye protection. Must be that you don't want to get a cut on your leg that probably won't kill you and will heal up, but you don't mind being blind for the rest of your life!

One trip to the opthamologist to pick a splinter out of your cornea will teach you the value of eye protection...
yeah i was thinking that also.
i don't have chaps, yet, but always switch to my saftey glasses (prescription with sidesheilds) and muffs.

3 or 4 guys did have ear protection.

two had the hard hat muff comb, i like that, can't loose the muffs.

most guys did not wear glasses,

when Brad ran his BIG Loud saw, everyone including Eirc's neighbors down the road needed hearing protection..........

yeah i was thinking that also.
i don't have chaps, yet, but always switch to my saftey glasses (prescription with sidesheilds) and muffs.

3 or 4 guys did have ear protection.

two had the hard hat muff comb, i like that, can't loose the muffs.

most guys did not wear glasses,

when Brad ran his BIG Loud saw, everyone including Eirc's neighbors down the road needed hearing protection..........

I ALWAYS wear hearing protection when cutting. I am slack on the eye protection. That's even after having a metal sliver removed earlier this year:(

ya, i should of been wearing eye pro, but when i was running the 076 it and i were having a conversation and i wanted to hear every word she said. The rest of the day I had my ear muffs on

Latest posts

Back