Info on oregon bar 200SKDD176

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davefrommd

Reaction score
I bought a oregon chainsaw bar black in color from the thrift store for $8.00 brand new never used. It is probably an older bar. I have been trying to find out what the specifications of this bar is and what it fits. I measured it and it looks to be a 20" bar. I could not find anything at the oregon site. Does someone have any information on this bar. Thanks in advance. dave

PRO-AM
BS 30583
200SKDD176

200SKDD176

The 20 indicates it is a 20" bar,
The next 0 indicates it is .050 gauge
The SK indicates type of nose but there is no SK that I know of so check that
The D inicates it has a 3/8 nose
The D176 is the mount pattern and fits McCulloch saws along with others.

Bill

200SKDD176
20", .050 gauge, SK bar type unknown,D= 3/8" sprocket nose, D176 Motor Mount
D176 fits Macs, Echo,Poulan and more.
There is an SL bar type which is a laminated sprocket nose bar , but I see no SK types

200SKDD176
20", .050 gauge, SK bar type unknown,D= 3/8" sprocket nose, D176 Motor Mount
D176 fits Macs, Echo,Poulan and more.
There is an SL bar type which is a laminated sprocket nose bar , but I see no SK types

I think I heard that somewhere else:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thank you

Thanks for the good information. Yes it does say SK. The bar is all black with oregon in white. The tip sais sprocket nose guard tip pro-am. It's a nice looking bar. It's laminated and feels heavy duty. I could put it on my john deere cs62, or one of my husky chainsaws making sure the oil hole lines up. Thanks again. dave

Is the tip asymmetrical, that is having a different shape? Or if you look at the bar as it would be mounted flipped over is the oil hole blocked off? If so this was meant to be used with the Oregon link safety chain. The old Monkey Wards Mac 610 clone I have originally had this type of bar on it.

Back