Inside the 372XP X-TORQ

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you not read what you type? I'm good friends With the man you're trying to discredit, and you do know who EC is, as he ported Jason's saw. You essentially called me a monkey, that I do take issue with!!

Exactly how am I trying to discredit one of your friends. Please tell me what the premise is, that you think I have articulated, that you don't agree with.

And BTW..I haven't seen woodchuckers new build yet so I have no comment on it. I have seen two 681 builds...one significantly more effective then the other. But I won't get into that because its irrelevant.

Or are you saying only those who pay dollars to this site have the right to mod saws? I don't get what your message is...so Ill try a few more different flavors on how this can be interpenetrated.
Hate to say this, but I don't think your mind is into this discussion either. It may be a good time to hop in bed with the wife and wakeup with a new outlook.

So he who steps up and pays to sponsor this site some how also by that act is embodied with the "technical" know how and knowledge to build a better saw than all the other modders out there? What are you saying here?

Or are you saying only those who pay dollars to this site have the right to mod saws? I don't get what your message is...so Ill try a few more different flavors on how this can be interpenetrated.

Maybe you are saying spending sponsor money here allows one to forgo spending the time and dollars in R&D to develop a product..yet still can be called an expert in their field? By the act of sponsorship instead the rigors of competition & research?

And therefore spending dollars here allows the marketing of the obtuse vs. having to stand the scrutiny of competition or any other tangible comparison with other builders?

So please spell it out for us...and show this concept in a way that makes it easier for potential customers to spend money on those who would mod for hire simply because they "bought" the rights to that activity by sponsoring this site!

And...I don't care If I start something as this type of attitude needs to be flushed out for all who might spend money on modifications to see.

I would also observe Brad does a better job of marketing his wares than these supposed friends who tend to bring up concepts such as this...and then Brad gets stuck with this stink not of his doing...he was doing just fine until the monkey brigade decided to help!:monkey:

(Love the jealous theory!..What do you think Brad, Is woodchucker jealous of anyone relative to fast saws?)

A better approach is a page out of Brads book..not claiming to be a race saw builder, simply a hobbyist willing to push the barriers a little and grind where no one has ground before (Sometimes paid for by friends&customers)...and we all benefit by his postings and pictures. Either to see what not to do or to go ahead and start out own hacker specials. So don't poison the well with that pay=expertise concept please.

(My bet is Brad has sold more Dremel tools than saw mods..only its Walmart getting those Dremel bucks!)

So why do you have a big problem with Brad? I read this and can only come to that conclusion.

Keep talking in circles, maybe you find your way out. Good night!

Just asked the question..your the one running from the answer..I posted an opinion and you seem to object but can't give any reason why other than I'm a jerk or some other set of names...still not getting to the heart of the issue.

Think you dragged yourself into this...I don't have a beef with you personally..so I will ask you the same question as Andy..what is it in my premise articulated that you disagree with?

How did I drag myself into this? I made a joke about chucker, that was all, then you decided to be a jerk about it. Carry on, keep making yourself look bad.

The fact you called me a monkey said it all boy! I have nothing else for you ever!

Yet another one running from the articulation of an objection of my premises relative to saw building...and I ask all out there who would spend money...ask the same questions of those who would take your money and do work to your saws...if all you get is reactions such as these....lol how does that in anyway translate into good work?

Like I said before, Brad does a much better job of marketing than some of these folks who are trying in some way to defend.

Last edited:
Yet another one running from the articulation of an objection of my premises relative to saw building...and I ask all out there who would spend money...ask the same questions of those who would take your money and do work to your saws...if all you get is reactions such as there....lol how does that in anyway translate into good work?

Like I said before, Brad does a much better job of marketing than some of these folks who are trying in some way to defend.

How many people on here are actively complaining about Brads work? If the people he does work for are happy, then well, that's all that matters.

Ok, I'll say it. The P word, was supposed to be penis, something that you seem to lack.

And there is is..the cumulation of the technical argument this user has relative to my premise that saw builders need to either do the R&D and have tangible evidence before selling a service or take the risk away from the customer with insurance that if things don't go well their saw will be replaced or some such arraignment.

Latest posts

Back