Inside the 372XP X-TORQ

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many people on here are actively complaining about Brads work? If the people he does work for are happy, then well, that's all that matters.

And that's Brads point and why I have been saying he does a better job marketing his services than those focused on Peni (Plural) ( I personally would want the best possible build for my hard earned dollars and therefor would like to see comparisons to see which builder suits my type of saw and work the best...you wouldn't want to know? I plan to pay attention to those who win at the races and have the best builds at the GTG's I frequent..that's tangible..just remember lemmings are happy too!)

Last edited:
And there is is...

Are you drinking? if so I'll give you a bit of a break, but what you've said and how you said it was completely uncalled for. I really could care less what you think about Brad's porting for money, but personally attacking others you don't even know, like you did was uncalled for.

Last edited:
And there is is..the cumulation of the technical argument this user has relative to my premise that saw builders need to either do the R&D and have tangible evidence before selling a service or take the risk away from the customer with insurance that if things don't go well their saw will be replaced or some such arraignment.

Since when did you start making the rules? Its a free country, nothing stopping you from doing the same thing.

As far as I know, whenever Brad has done wrong or made a mistake he has made it right.

So he who steps up and pays to sponsor this site some how also by that act is embodied with the "technical" know how and knowledge to build a better saw than all the other modders out there? What are you saying here?

Or are you saying only those who pay dollars to this site have the right to mod saws? I don't get what your message is...so Ill try a few more different flavors on how this can be interpenetrated.

Maybe you are saying spending sponsor money here allows one to forgo spending the time and dollars in R&D to develop a product..yet still can be called an expert in their field? By the act of sponsorship instead the rigors of competition & research?

And therefore spending dollars here allows the marketing of the obtuse vs. having to stand the scrutiny of competition or any other tangible comparison with other builders?

So please spell it out for us...and show this concept in a way that makes it easier for potential customers to spend money on those who would mod for hire simply because they "bought" the rights to that activity by sponsoring this site!

And...I don't care If I start something as this type of attitude needs to be flushed out for all who might spend money on modifications to see.

I would also observe Brad does a better job of marketing his wares than these supposed friends who tend to bring up concepts such as this...and then Brad gets stuck with this stink not of his doing...he was doing just fine until the monkey brigade decided to help!:monkey:

(Love the jealous theory!..What do you think Brad, Is woodchucker jealous of anyone relative to fast saws?)

A better approach is a page out of Brads book..not claiming to be a race saw builder, simply a hobbyist willing to push the barriers a little and grind where no one has ground before (Sometimes paid for by friends&customers)...and we all benefit by his postings and pictures. Either to see what not to do or to go ahead and start out own hacker specials. So don't poison the well with that pay=expertise concept please.

(My bet is Brad has sold more Dremel tools than saw mods..only its Walmart getting those Dremel bucks!)

Last edited by weimedog; Today at 10:32 PM.

Hmmm, wonder what the edit was for?

So why do you have a big problem with Brad? I read this and can only come to that conclusion.

Well read it again along with the person who posted the concept I objected to. Brad didn't even cross my mind relative to the pay=knowledge concept I objected to..so lets read the last few lines again together..lol!

I would also observe Brad does a better job of marketing his wares than these supposed friends who tend to bring up concepts such as this...and then Brad gets stuck with this stink not of his doing...he was doing just fine until the monkey brigade decided to help!

(Love the jealous theory!..What do you think Brad, Is woodchucker jealous of anyone relative to fast saws?)

A better approach is a page out of Brads book..not claiming to be a race saw builder, simply a hobbyist willing to push the barriers a little and grind where no one has ground before (Sometimes paid for by friends&customers)...and we all benefit by his postings and pictures. Either to see what not to do or to go ahead and start out own hacker specials. So don't poison the well with that pay=expertise concept please.

(My bet is Brad has sold more Dremel tools than saw mods..only its Walmart getting those Dremel bucks!)

Almost sounds like an endorsement to me....and if doesn't to you..please explain why?

Last edited:
Well read it again along with the person who posted the concept I objected to. Brad didn't even cross my mind relative to the pay=knowledge concept I objected to..so lets read the last few lines again together..lol!

Almost sounds like an endorsement to me....and if doesn't to you..please explain why?

Ok, can you look back at your last post and edit it please, you have my name down quoted on your post. I don't want my name down there and people thinking I wrote that.

Thank you.

Last edited by weimedog; Today at 10:32 PM.

Hmmm, wonder what the edit was for?

Spelling issues..but still explain what your objection is to my premise? You both would like to deflect vs. deal with any issues. I'm a jerk..very comfortable with you thinking that...but you haven't articulated any reason to object to any of the arguments and premises I've made. period. All who would buy services should see this as the type of analysis these folks would have you do when choosing a builder.

The best argument you have is I'm a jerk or i edited my posting? thats all you have?

Ok, can you look back at your last post and edit it please, you have my name down quoted on your post. I don't want my name down there and people thinking I wrote that.

Thank you.

I pulled that post from your post...you can still explain what it is you object to from a technical or objective point of view....can't you?

(And if I edit that post..you can again imply its for some nefarious reasons!! i LOVE THIS CRAP! And this is what you folks expect will attract business to your friend! I certainly hope no one attaches any of your commentary to his work!)

Last edited:
Spelling issues..but still explain what your objection is to my premise? You both would like to deflect vs. deal with any issues. I'm a jerk..very comfortable with you thinking that...but you haven't articulated any reason to object to any of the arguments and premises I've made. period. All who would buy services should see this as the type of analysis these folks would have you do when choosing a builder.

The best argument you have is I'm a jerk or i edited my posting? thats all you have?

Read my last post please. You screwed up the quote and have my name on your post. Take it off please. I don't want my name on your post.

I pulled that post from your post...you can still explain what it is you object to from a technical or objective point of view....can't you?

It was your post though??? Somehow you messed it up, now I don't want people reading it and thinking I wrote it. Take my name off it please. Go look at it you'll see.

Spelling issues? really? OK how about this you admit to calling all Brad's friends monkeys than editing your post. When you do that, I'll give you the best I can. Deal?

And to this point...neither P-riss or A-Shine has in any way found a way to address the premise I posted that got them all wound up...and that is...before you spend your dollars on a saw builder, do your homework. The better builders have done the research and development and aren't afraid to test their work against others in the form of racing. Sooner or later like all other motor sports, this one will have builders who do the R&D on their own dime, prove their work in competitive arena's and like the Pro Circuits of the world, will have a definable product to sell for the dollars asked. Until then..it's all hear say and a gamble. As long as all are doing this eye's open..all is good.

Spelling issues? really? OK how about this you admit to calling all Brad's friends monkeys than editing your post. When you do that, I'll give you the best I can. Deal?

I honestly don't care anything about you or your opinions. Just using your posts to bounce the premise to the rest who read. until you actually address the opinion..your just another reason to repeat it...so since you have absolutely nothing that I want...we can't have any deal! LOL

(Oh by the way..if this is all you have to address the issue of saw builders credentials & marketing credibility..you are along the lines of a Monkey!)

Last edited:
Brad, what cologne do you wear? The reason I ask, is that every time you start a thread, it goes to hell. Wondering if the cologne sends of negative pheromones and makes the neighborhood dogs' want to fight? :laugh:

Either that or you were born with a target shaped birthmark on your back. :dunno:

sure sounds like a "jealousy" cologne...

a man provides a service and has an outstanding reputation (Snelling)....and people want to start busting his balls about it?! I mean come on!?

His put out the vids etc... if YOU dont like it - dont send your saw to him! Seems like a lot of people trust him to do what he does - a woods saw mod!:blob2:

27457d1244675809-ok-wheres-facepalm-emoticon-double-facepalm.jpg

sure sounds like a "jealousy" cologne...

a man provides a service and has an outstanding reputation (Snelling)....and people want to start busting his balls about it?! I mean come on!?

His put out the vids etc... if YOU dont like it - dont send your saw to him! Seems like a lot of people trust him to do what he does - a woods saw mod!:blob2:

And that's all he claims and why he will have as many customers as he can handle....because that's all they expect.

I honestly don't care anything about you or your opinions. Just using your posts to bounce the premise to the rest who read. until you actually address the opinion..your just another reason to repeat it...so since you have absolutely nothing that I want...we can't have any deal! LOL

Than why did you ask so many times? You've looked like and have acted like a fool in this thread. I gave you a compromise and you've refused, and in doing so proves what you said, and you regret it. Life goes on, take care.

Back