Insurance

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TreEmergencyB

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
im not the owner of our company but i know we have a problem we have 2 companies tree service and a landscaping snow removal service. We would like to make it 1 company but cannot find an insurance company that will put tree service and snow removal on the same policy. our landscape insurance will cover snow removal but not areial tree work, and our tree insurance will cover landscaping but not snow removal, anyone have all 3 one 1?

I have 2 in 1.tree & landscaping I believe my gl is written by berkshire & hathaway.My ins lady is great just tell her what I need and she takes care of it.Workmans comp written the same way i,m sure.

Try your local Erie Insurance Rep. That is who I am thru and I have all that and then some.

Yea it can be done just need to shop around.Last agent pssd me about some private stuff,shop around found some one I liked better and saved me about 3 grand a year.Thats no BS.So dont be scared to shop around guys.It is your Money.

Latest posts

Back