Interesting Ebay find.. :)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sloch24

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
LMAO at 732AV...:greenchainsaw:

And if you believe that, I've got some ocean front property in Arizona that I would love to sell ya!

TFB

Question & Answer Answered On
Q: have you actually operated this saw ? if so how well does it run ? Jan-01-09
A: yes i have used this saw. it runs good.
Q: Stihl hasn't manufactured this model (032) for over 15 years. There is no Stihl "732" model. Dec-30-08
A: i will check the model number. thank you for letting me know that. sorry for the mistake.
Ask seller a question

wow

Runs good

Running a saw is one thing... I'm pretty certain that I could turn a 50" chain on my 026........... Until it hits wood!

Cutting with a saw is something altogether different!:greenchainsaw:

marketing ploy

There is another seller pointed out by an AS member who is selling a Husqvarna 455/460 with a 32" inch bar.Those not in the know think they are getting a great buy,when in reality the saw won't pull the "set-up" in wood and certainly not for long.

I guess whoever put this combo together decided about 1.5cc / inch of bar was about right. Sort of like seeing a 12 inch bar on a 90 cc saw, but only in reverse. I know you're not suppose to knock it til you've tried it. But in this case I think I'll pass.

I have run a 28" on my 034 for limbing but try and cut anything bigger then maybe 10-12" and it'll bog hard. 37" on a 032 what a joke...

The tape is some kind of mind game for a guy who dosent have a large .Well
you know what i mean.A guy will buy this saw to cut 6'' rounds while his
buddys watch:jawdrop:

Latest posts

Back