Tell me it aint so..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just asked for a Buy it Now and offered $1200. They wouldn't budge. I mentioned that I saw the ad on AS, and that everyone spoke highly of the saw and its' collectability. I even mentioned that they should see a lot of traffic since this is the rarest Jonsered ever produced.

Thanks for the find...

(For those who don't get sarcasm, that's what just happened in this post)

:buttkick:

I don't normally get surprised at ebay prices, but that's just retarded plain and simple. The only thing more retarded would be if somebody actually bought it. Somebody ought to contact the seller and remind him to take his crack rocks out of it before he ships it...

I sold a really nice one for 200 a while back... If that saw sells for over 400 it will be a miracle... If it were a 670 super then maybe 600-700 but the dog of that line up.... Never.

I just asked for a Buy it Now and offered $1200. They wouldn't budge. I mentioned that I saw the ad on AS, and that everyone spoke highly of the saw and its' collectability. I even mentioned that they should see a lot of traffic since this is the rarest Jonsered ever produced.

Thanks for the find...

(For those who don't get sarcasm, that's what just happened in this post)

I'll let my Husky 61 go for $700, and I'll even throw in a can of red spray paint!

thinking not only the box was underwater the saw was too as the top cover bolt is rusty and the top handle bolts as well.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I sold a NOS 1986 670 West Coast a few years ago. I offered it here on the Tradin' Post for $695 (I think) and was told I was crazy. Put it on ebay for $795 buy-it-now and it was gone in less than 8 hours. I even shipped it for free. This guy wants $50 on top of the grand to ship it.

Latest posts

Back