Iowa 2015 Fall GTG (October 17, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where in Minnesota is Philbert coming from?? I have an 056magII that is sitting in Austin Minn/Osage IA waiting for a ride to me...

Philbert lives in Saint Paul, Minneapolis . . . . .

Philbert
I'm trying to get the saw shuttled over to interstate 35 for you, or rather for me.

Also your insensitive comment actually made me laugh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Me the host + wife
2. Clint
3. Mike
4. Shaun
5. Doug
6. Chet + Brenda (?)
7. Mark Hoskey + (?)
8. Ron Hoskey + (?)
9. Lurch2
10. TALLGUY 3 dz farm eggs
11. struggle
12. stihlx8 + lil' Nate
13. Philbert
14. Carl & Blondie + Brody(?)
15. Kenneth+2 Friday ? and Sat
16. Mo Jim
17. Flash

@ Philbert

Axlr8 is in Mankato till Friday night at 5pm when he will be driving back to Austin MN. So he'll be crossing I-35 Friday night... That work?

Hell Clint, no need to ride you can drive infin you want to? :D

Kenneth, I should be able to make it till lunch.....I can always fill my pockets with snacks! Lord knows my pockets are empty & deep

I would love to drive that bad boy!!!

I bet if we asked Brenda, she would say you don't have any bottoms to those pockets ;)

I assume not people run ghost saws and rip ephemeral spirit farts after eating spirit chili :)
DDave
Dave said chili...............
a70e3990993c32b34eb65d2e207eca55.jpg

Battery Powered?

Anyone else planning to bring a battery powered saw to the GTG? I am planning on bringing the new Oregon 40V for folks to try:
http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/oregon-cs300-40v-cordless-chainsaw.286385/

I can also bring a couple of corded electrics if people are interested (and if there is an outlet nearby?). Might be fun to compare some different models.

Philbert
There will be an outlet by the shop and plenty of wood around to cut!!

Back