Iowa 2015 Fall GTG (October 17, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a coffee pot that will make a pot in 3 min. Or I could bring the big 50 cup pot. It takes 2 min per cup.

Stocked up on winter grade bar oil today. Hope I don't need it this winter.

Had some big bar fun last night.

f412ccac2824dc34a37de8afb57fd87e.jpg

My 30cup is old and not as big as some... It didn't work b/c power wasn't there. Used different plug and it worked fine. If Ron or Doug want to bring a bigger 50cup pot that's fine...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you recognize this saw Nate??

HTC One 10-14-15 3415.jpg HTC One 10-14-15 3416.jpg iPhone uploads 256.JPG

Attachments

• iPhone uploads 255.JPG
    iPhone uploads 255.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
My 30cup is old and not as big as some... It didn't work b/c power wasn't there. Used different plug and it worked fine. If Ron or Doug want to bring a bigger 50cup pot that's fine...

Mine is a 30 cup model also, so i'll leave it home, as long as yours is operational.

I just ran it 3 weeks ago. I'll retest tomorrow. Worst case is I'll barrow one from the church or Doug will bring his...

Toying with the idea of bringing a MS880 tin muffler style 3/4 wrap handle to sell if any interest. Would have to get 1K cash out of it PHO. I can bring a bar to run on it if a person wants to test run it. Would trade for a mint 660 or MS461 mint. NOt interested in shipping it so it would be a deal only at the this GTG. I have two of them and this one I just don't run.

Toying with the idea of bringing a MS880 tin muffler style 3/4 wrap handle to sell if any interest. Would have to get 1K cash out of it PHO. I can bring a bar to run on it if a person wants to test run it. Would trade for a mint 660 or MS461 mint. NOt interested in shipping it so it would be a deal only at the this GTG. I have two of them and this one I just don't run.

You won't be the only one bringing things to sell. I've run out of garage space!

I'll have freshly ported 064 and 066 for sale.
Also very nice condition 041 and 028 in the old style Stihl cases.
Ported 372BB with 385 carb.
32" GB bar, husky mount, and some chains.
Various Stihl mount bars.

Back