Iowa 2015 Fall GTG (October 17, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI ther Mr Gott ,hows harvest goin?
We havnt started yet,wont be long, nice windy low humid days.

Going good, I got about 135 acres left to combine, it's all been 16-18% moisture and yielding 185-235. After I get done combining then we'll start making stalks. Wish the GTG was next weekend then I could go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going good, I got about 135 acres left to combine, it's all been 16-18% moisture and yielding 185-235. After I get done combining then we'll start making stalks. Wish the GTG was next weekend then I could go.

sounds good,ya, dont always coincide with farmwork.
You gonna have a wood cuttin day this fall?

Not at all, we like to help out. Put some dates out so we can plan

Got a couple Mall OMGs,1complete,1 parts ,I could bring if someone was interested.otherwise they will stay home.

I did a lot of grain handling equipment setup and installs during the past yr and a half. North of you a little ways. Did alot of work in the grafton/osage/nora springs/mason city and straight north to MN area. Almost everyone north of you in MN has 90% of the crop out, ive been hoping to go for a little drive to see what the area looks like as far as harvest.. You guys had any moisture lately?? There have been a few nasty grain dryer fires, some fields burnt up. Its getting dangerous up here. Last weekend we put up around 350 6ft stalk bales, what a joy!

Treats.

cc0479f0ee7a3efb93ad89022e01da79.jpg
I can like this b/c I already had some!!!

[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Latest posts

Back