Iowa Charity Cut -

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you need some wood handling equipment? Skid loader, excavator, splitter or dump trailer? Trying to schedule a day off work. Spring cut looked like bunch of fun.:clap::)

Yes we could use another splitter. If you have big toys you would like to play with that would be great! I like wood handling equipment. I am looking for a farm elevator/conveyor for making wood piles. I don't have an excavator. I have the mini (Vermeer S800tx) with wood grapple. Bobcat A300 skid loader/all wheel steering. Bobcat Toolcat with wood grapple. Looking at the smaller Gehl articulating loaders. Got plenty of dump trailers.

Hope you can make it to the cut. Lots of fun and good people.

my splitter goes tractor 3 point hitch. wait til you play with a excavator with a thumb, you think you are on swamp loggers. will see what works out. let me know if the needs change.:chop::chainsaw::laugh:

I have thought about a Bobcat 331 mini excavator but didn't know how I would use it. The aux hydro flow wasn't big enough to run a log splitter. I rent one only about once every two years for digging.

I loved swamp loggers the TV show. I used to ask for swamp logger shirts for Christmas.

Some of the log for the gathering.

341142cbb8525f0b5b657dbd761cfd54.jpg

3f52102fed5a1c806db4a72675721036.jpg

46bbfb91cfbff44d3279021a9a46f8df.jpg

876654971f79d677ebeb4942f041eca4.jpg

1d58872890a35a1f96467a6f41fb0fe0.jpg

We have a potential sponsor for some t-shirts for our GTG/Charity Cut on Oct. 11th!!! :clap:

If you think you might be coming, would you please let me know your t-shirt size so we have enough? We'll order some extras, but want enough of the right sizes for everybody! :)

:rolleyes:THANKS!

Thanks, Hoskvarna. I would imagine another splitter would be good, but I'll let Mr. Sam-Tip get back to you! :)

We have a potential sponsor for some t-shirts for our GTG/Charity Cut on Oct. 11th!!! :clap:

If you think you might be coming, would you please let me know your t-shirt size so we have enough? We'll order some extras, but want enough of the right sizes for everybody! :)

:rolleyes:THANKS!

I am planning on coming Really had a good time. This one won't be such a Quick trip I hope. 3XLT if possible.

At the moment I have one kinetic splitter and one big fancy hydro splitter lined up. Hoping to make arrangements for two more splitters. I hope to know more in a few weeks. I am still looking for a hay/grain elevator if anyone sees or has one sitting in a field.

Latest posts

Back