Iowa Charity Cut -

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the tread The "Split Second" group introduced their splitters.
http://www.arboristsite.com/communi...econd-log-splitter.259727/page-6#post-4971786

It would be an appropriate place to post reviews/photos/videos.
- Did you try the log lift option? If so, how about with the Super Splitters?
- How about the log cart?
- I am looking forward to seeing them.:popcorn:

What is the opinion of the Super Splitter "Special edition" versus the HD model?

Mini excavator also? looked mighty handy!

In answers to your ?s.
log lift worked good ,and also serves as a work table to put other half of piece ur splittin.
didnt try out log cart,but the other wood cart they had was sweet.
IMO the SE ss worked better than the HD model,both worked well.

IMO Second Split and Super Split very comparable,the only drawback to the Second Split is the second handle.
but after lookin at with cover off ,could be bypassed,they cant tell u this and u didnt hear it from me either!

In answers to your ?s.
log lift worked good ,and also serves as a work table to put other half of piece ur splittin.
didnt try out log cart,but the other wood cart they had was sweet.
IMO the SE ss worked better than the HD model,both worked well.

IMO Second Split and Super Split very comparable,the only drawback to the Second Split is the second handle.
but after lookin at with cover off ,could be bypassed,they cant tell u this and u didnt hear it from me either!
Hear what?;);) Raining up there?

Yes it is,say 1-2in.
Im home sick for next 2 days ,bronchitis. Antibiotics,steroids,and inhaler,oh boy!

Here are a few pics off my phone, I didn't take very many. I got tired of my phone mysteriously unlocking in my pocket.

20141011_104816_zpsgfzq7sj5.jpg

20141011_104827_zpsgfhx9lj6.jpg

20141011_115140_zpsxrrgrd9j.jpg

20141011_150728_zpsesbtaadp.jpg

This has nothing to do with the charity cut,but lot of locals are watchin this.
On november 28&29 Ronaldo and I are going to be felling ,skiddin and bucking logs for firewood.
just wanted to invite anyone that wants to come watch,help or supervise.LOL
We will have a mini gtg.:chainsaw::clap::chop:

This has nothing to do with the charity cut,but lot of locals are watchin this.
On november 28&29 Ronaldo and I are going to be felling ,skiddin and bucking logs for firewood.
just wanted to invite anyone that wants to come watch,help or supervise.LOL
We will have a mini gtg.:chainsaw::clap::chop:
I'll be there.....if I don't have to work. OT is drying up fast at work so gotta get all that I can. Need a new splitter ya know. ;)

Back