Iowa Charity Cut -

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it might be possible, I need to go to Council Bluffs sometime before the 1st week of June. If I can coordinate that trip, with this Charity Cut, that would get me pretty close mileage wise. Will keep you posted.

Well.....did you figure out if you could pencil it in?? I wont make you do any testing......I promise!

971f1da4488fe7203d03f7c8a2010606.jpg
will we need this to cool off with?

Point this thing at the bonfire and STAND BACK!

Well.....did you figure out if you could pencil it in?? I wont make you do any testing......I promise!

i'm trying,,, is about all I can say for sure!

yeah no testing, dont even wanna race stuff's,,, kind took some of the fun out of it all, for me at least,, testing,,, pfffttt

i'm trying,,, is about all I can say for sure!

yeah no testing, dont even wanna race stuff's,,, kind took some of the fun out of it all, for me at least,, testing,,, pfffttt

I bet it did that whole thread and everything has turned into a mess.
You need to come. It is a lot of fun.

Wish graduation was the following week.

Just hauled in the last of the 25 Ash trees. 6 loads total. The town home association has 48 more Ash trees to remove at a later date. Now to set the trailer with stands and line up the conveyors. Then clean out the garage.

I think I can save the hoper from the Kewanee conveyor. Just need to find a slower working electric motor. I think my 3400 rpm motor is to fast.

Looks like I ain't gonna' make it :(
I'm workin' in Rock Valley this week, and it looks like we won't be home till late Friday.
After being on the road all week I just ain't gonna' be able... got too much family "stuff" to catch up on.
That sucks..
You coulda got some scrap iron, high volume splitter perspective!!
You could make a years worth of firewood in about 6 hours...
;)

Latest posts

Back