Iowa Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8433jeff

8433jeff

Aftermarket connoisseur
I really, really didn't need to see that!

What's even more disturbing is you took a picture of it.

Maybe Boyd should get some of them long tail tees from DTC I hear on the radio with the extra three inches.
Wendell could use one or two.
At least we got to wear Tshirts, today it would have been all Carharts here.
Thanks again to those that helped put this on, and I will keep it on the calander for next year. Great spot, good people, and a pleasant drive. Anybody count saws, there did seem to be more than the normal amount, even for us.

Modifiedmark
After a while, you get used to it. You don't smoke, and aren't in danger of losing any needed brain cells, no more than the rest of us anyway. Quit caterwallin and make the trip, the next one is easier.
An air freshner or two and she might even come along, lotsa things to do for womenfolk in mwebas neighborhood. Amish, wine, whatever. Just figure out a budget, and she can follow it or not.

Well I'm not so sure I can afford to lose anymore brain cells. I think I pickled most of the ones I have left. :laugh:

I'm going to try to make the drive to the next one some way or another. Don't count on the wife making it, I like to take pleasant drives :hmm3grin2orange:

struggle

struggle

Got stumps?
Here is a couple of pictures I got.

Awesome experience for being a first time GTG. I would do this again for sure.

It was great to see and run so many different saws with different mods from all different ages.

This does not work well for CAD control though, it seems to only worsen the condition:D

DW asked right away did you buy any saws:bang: Uh no but I know have some more ideas of what I might want to buy:cool2:

Great time putting faces to screen names and some that are not even on this site as well.

Great set up and big thanks to all that made this work.

There's three saws in this picture that will be a never ending debate and I will say the husqvarna did feel good on picking it up off the ground but I will stick with my in the wood feel of the Stihl:popcorn:
meet007.jpg

getting busy
meet005.jpg

Notice the front of that old truck just coming into the picture that drove by a couple of times
meet008.jpg

note he will not sell his big Echo, do not recall his name,very nice man
meet006.jpg

longbar

longbar

Mr. BigWood
Yeah they are. Kingsley and I both have 318's and we are looking to replace the tires. Posted this so we could decide if we are going to go with the ags on the back. :D

If your using it for mowing I wouldnt get the ags. I think it tears the lawn up alittle. I have a pair on my 140 and they like to bite in! They look sweet though! BUT maybe I am wrong about it since I dont use my mowers for mowing:dizzy:

Latest posts