Iowa Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Thanks for the Desktop photo Mitch, looks real purdy on my 32 inch 1080p monitor.

WOW! Someone with chaps brighter than mine!:msp_ohmy:

Do a little less supervising and a lot more cutting and they wouldn't stay so clean:hmm3grin2orange::givebeer:

He lives up in a swamp where if it dries out once or twice a year, they consider it a drought situation, right Jon?
But cutting more than sharpening does get easier without ten other people bringing you chains.

He lives up in a swamp where if it dries out once or twice a year, they consider it a drought situation, right Jon?
But cutting more than sharpening does get easier without ten other people bringing you chains.

O sure and here come the support system;)

Got it on my calendar now! Can't wait. You do know that the 26th is a Sunday right?

*edit* Updated with proper date.....April 25th.

Next years dress code will be as follows: Jeans or overalls, Chainsaw chaps and a shirt from Boyds Outdoor Power!!:D

Not sure if I will be allowed to make this event or not, since Homelite410 mandated a dress code....are we putting together a group purchase on the required Boyd's Outdoor Power shirts?

4 years ago...but every bit as important today.... proven by the photo...thanks for the loss of my appetite..LOL

Back