Iowa Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What you do for the for sale wagon/trailer? Just tag your item and price? I have some stuff I would like to bring down and try to sell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a 480 with scores piston/cylinder, old top handle Stihl, cpl macs and an echo cs5500 , if someone could use some parts of them or something. They aren't doing me any good other than collecting dust and taking up shop space, they'll be cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And so we start….I have a ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................but am looking for..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................or I could--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------but what if I==========================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================so then__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ so there.. I hope we can do some buying/selling and trading!

And so we start….I have a ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................but am looking for..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................or I could--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------but what if I==========================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================so then__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ so there.. I hope we can do some buying/selling and trading!
Slow day at work, Vic????

Everyone has the right to voice their opinions. They also have the right to respect mine & if they don't like the constitution, they have the right to leave. ;)

Isn't it amazing how just because someone doesn't see the need for having/doing something, they feel they can make the same choice for others. :confused::confused::confused:
:clap::clap:

Mike, there was a PA/amplifier/microphone last year which Sarah used for announcing the saw races. I think you had borrowed it from a church???

Back