Iowa Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the logs set today! Mark, Ron, Jess, Kamryn, and myself took about 3 hours to git r done!
7e6583d8afebdd3a115214d4faa733c0.jpg
We have several species to cut on-Cottonwood, Red Elm, American Elm, Mulberry, Hackberry, Cherry, Ash, Hickory and , of course, Oak (Burr and Red).
Then there are also race cants-all Cottonwood. Things are shaping up pretty well.

We have several species to cut on-Cottonwood, Red Elm, American Elm, Mulberry, Hackberry, Cherry, Ash, Hickory and , of course, Oak (Burr and Red).
Then there are also race cants-all Cottonwood. Things are shaping up pretty well.
Funny you mention that cottonwood Ron..
It rained me and the fertilizer buggy off the field today, so I got to spend some quality time with the file..
;)

Send a message if you need an address or directions.

I have a big week ahead with lots to get done included some saw preparations. Spent my evenings this week hauling wood home from a cut site near my work, then last night and today moving what the balance of my wood pile in anticipation of some additional work around the house in the coming weeks.

Didn't get to take any photos before the rain started this afternoon. A couple of nice showers already and more on the way overnight. We needed it and according to the forecast we are in for a bit more overnight and tomorrow, then lo0king pretty nice for the rest of the week. Should be good for next Saturday though it could get chilly overnight for the campers.

Mark

Latest posts

Back