Is a Husqvarna 365 Special any good?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used to have one, very nice pro quality saw, won't really tell a difference b/t it and a 372 until you get into larger wood, we are talking about the early 2000's 65cc non-xtorq version that is lighter than the newer 70cc x-torq. A good arborist saw as well, i just had so many 044 and 372xp that i sold it but it'll run with those

be very very very very careful of the chinese 365special clones.. some clowns are selling them on ebay as REAL husky saws with Husqvarna recoil and clutch cover decals. Even the ad states it is real.. it is clearly a clone and not real but the sellers do NOT care. I have reported them to ebay 50-60 times but ebay does NOT care. I have even called them directly and they told me "they will look into it" and months later the seller is still selling them. the seller does not care as well. he is a total clown. ebay only cares about getting their 10% and that is all. sooooo many people have been screwed by these fake "chuckys"...

Latest posts

Back