Is Anyone Interested In Seeing How I Port A 372XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 441 just feels 'wrong' to me. I'm not a 'stihl man' by any stretch however. The 461 is the only current stihl effort that's even mildly interesting. An 064 is far preferable to a 660. Compared to an early 066 on the other hand....

Meh....................I'll keep my 272XP and 288XP.:D

The 441 just feels 'wrong' to me. I'm not a 'stihl man' by any stretch however. The 461 is the only current stihl effort that's even mildly interesting. An 064 is far preferable to a 660. Compared to an early 066 on the other hand....

Meh....................I'll keep my 272XP and 288XP.:D

How many tanks of fuel have you put thru a ported MS441C?

Who said anything about ported? The answer is none (as you knew it would be). I've ran ported saws at GTG's, but haven't done real work with them. I take it my opinion here doesn't matter then?:fart:

Aaron, my friend......you surely know any saw I use will be a ported saw. How it performs stock really ain't too important to me.

The 372 that was featured in this thread is an outstanding saw. It just seems to be very light for all the scream it has.

Aaron, my friend......you surely know any saw I use will be a ported saw. How it performs stock really ain't too important to me.

I was addressing the the feel of the saw chassis (purely subjective.......and not changed when it's ported). Also, I prefer saws with more torque. That's one thing I like about the 461 (and the saws I actually own).

I was addressing the the feel of the saw chassis (purely subjective.......and not changed when it's ported). Also, I prefer saws with more torque. That's one thing I like about the 461 (and the saws I actually own).

What make me like the 441 better is the spring AV........that and the M-tronic system.

What make me like the 441 better is the spring AV........that and the M-tronic system.

I noticed you said the stihl you like is the 441c probably meaning you like a husky overall more better and stuff :msp_thumbup: But, it seems like every 441 I have seen(ran or seen run), even the ported ones have been underdogs compared to everything in there class. I hope you bring one to the gtg that changes my mind though :)

Latest posts

Back