IS THE STHIL THE BEST ALL ROUND SAW CO?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, everyone. Thank you Chris Brown for the kind words.

Dave: You emailed us at 2AM. I emailed you back at 7AM. I can assure you this is no scam. We buy chainsaws in volume, so your local Dolmar dealer may not understand how we are selling for this price.

This is not a "bait and switch" anything. There is no trickery here. $399 + tax and you walk away with a new Dolmar 5105.

We sold out of these saws last week, but here is another shipment on the way that we expect to see Tuesday / Wednesday next week. 6 of the incoming saws are already sold. QTY's are limited because there are only so many left available in Canada and we plan on clearing the warehouse out.

Our website is currently under construction, but feel free to check out us out Facebook at: T & E Small Engines

Thanks,
Tyler and Erica
yes great ill take 1 and maybe to my friend jay forsyte wants a 5105 to so maybe you can ship together ill call you sat thanks so much

This is not a "bait and switch" anything.
Thank you for the clarification. I guess this is the final final sell-through before everything goes Makita once and for all? I note amazon also has limited quantities of maruyamas at $399, but USD.

The MS290 was Stihls number 1 selling saw for years mostly due to the inflated hp numbers and cheap price. If real life they are heavy dogs, any good 50cc will cut faster than the 56cc 290.. WAY too many with its a Stihl mentality. The days are far gone when Stihl only made good saws. Steve

At least Echo makes good saws for a reasonable price, Steve
IMO the cs 590 timberwolf is the BEST saw for the money up here on sale for $434 cdn appx 300$ us that's a lot of saw there, is little heavy for all day firewood work, im a dolmar guy, but if I had little money and only1 saw id consider 1, I know a lad who uses a timberwolf for makeing boards on a mill, it works very very hard I think so there tuff, my favorite echo is the new 501 feels great in the hands,

I just got a CS501 running that I bought with a broken handle, seem to have more power than my CS500p but haven't tested them back to back yet. Great handling plus light weight and good power. Steve

Stihl was once a great saw, but not any more in my opinion. It is so difficult to buy and maintain. I can order a Husky saw and parts so would give Husky the nod. However there are many up and coming saw companies coming up to compete. Price does not matter much to me anymore as it once did. I want available saws with parts support period. Thanks

Thank you for the clarification. I guess this is the final final sell-through before everything goes Makita once and for all? I note amazon also has limited quantities of maruyamas at $399, but USD.

Yes, we are in the process of liquidating all remaining Dolmar inventory. We still have easy access to Maruyama saws....the MCV42 (PS421) and the MCV51 (PS5105A) , but they can't compete with the Dolmar clearance prices we have right now.

I'm not saying that $549 isn't a great price on that saw, but I will thank you for not saying $499

The last thing I need is another 60cc saw, but I have an itch... again... :eek::oops::cry:

I am going to test my willpower and hold out for a blue one:cold:

Oooh, blue...like this one?

Attachments

• makita blue.jpg
    makita blue.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 17
Back