Is there a cure for CAD?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Small engines is my main hobby and also a partial form of my income. I mainly collect and use lawn mowers/tractors and chainsaws, but also anything with an engine really. I spend almost all the money I don’t save on engine parts and more saws/mowers. My only other hobbies are snowmobiling(my sled is a piece of junk), antiques, and gardening.

I'd say in a good number of cases marriage would "cure" it reasonably well... but then CAD may cure the issue of being married just as well (especially when combined with some of the other all consuming "hobbies" mentioned above.
Anything chainsaw related gives me a feeling of peace and tranquility that only a sleeping wife can provide. She’s quiet and I know I can sneak out and look at my project bench without being questioned about what I’m doing or why I can’t tell time and missed dinner AGAIN because I was in the shop. Shhhhhhhhhhh dear …… it’s okay. I work on and use junk saws so you can have those fancy shoes :laughing:

Anything chainsaw related gives me a feeling of peace and tranquility that only a sleeping wife can provide. She’s quiet and I know I can sneak out and look at my project bench without being questioned about what I’m doing or why I can’t tell time and missed dinner AGAIN because I was in the shop. Shhhhhhhhhhh dear …… it’s okay. I work on and use junk saws so you can have those fancy shoes :laughing:
Yeah, I’m always getting in trouble for missing dinner.

I'd say in a good number of cases marriage would "cure" it reasonably well... but then CAD may cure the issue of being married just as well (especially when combined with some of the other all consuming "hobbies" mentioned above)
Well, if someone is single and suffers from CAD, marriage will likely have a significant impact on their condition. On the other hand, if they are married when they acquire CAD, they may find that the condition helps their marriage, especially if they are also in an advanced chronological state....

Oh Dear, got 353xp for 70€ running fine says seller but has a fuel leak. Maybe, just maybe, it is time to get rid of one Jonsered 535. Sold MS180C without too many second thoughts so mine is Swedish variant.

Yeah, I’m always getting in trouble for missing dinner.
I think we are all living the same life in a parallel universe lolol.

Every time I think I am done an auction pops up with that one saw I've been looking for for $5 starting bid, now I am watching to make sure I win this Echo 602VL so the 702vl and 750evl have a buddy to bring me to a grand total of 15.............

I think we are all living the same life in a parallel universe lolol.

Every time I think I am done an auction pops up with that one saw I've been looking for for $5 starting bid, now I am watching to make sure I win this Echo 602VL so the 702vl and 750evl have a buddy to bring me to a grand total of 15.............
I’ve gotten good deals on saws at auctions too. I love them old Echos. Site member @SawPonder is sending me a 451VL and 3 302s which I’m looking forward to.

I’ve gotten good deals on saws at auctions too. I love them old Echos. Site member @SawPonder is sending me a 451VL and 3 302s which I’m looking forward to.
Buddy I can’t catch a break, me and the ol’ lady are just getting over Covid. We were down all week bc of it. I’m going to try my damndest to get those saws out to you this week.
What kind of saws have you acquired lately? Any good ones? If I’ve got any parts that fits models you’ve got, I may have to throw some goodies in your box to offset the long wait lol

Buddy I can’t catch a break, me and the ol’ lady are just getting over Covid. We were down all week bc of it. I’m going to try my damndest to get those saws out to you this week.
What kind of saws have you acquired lately? Any good ones? If I’ve got any parts that fits models you’ve got, I may have to throw some goodies in your box to offset the long wait lol
Covid sucks, I hope you get well soon. I had it a few times. Most recently I bought a Stihl 015, Stihl 020, and Poulan WoodShark.

What type of tractor?
Right now, I would buy almost any tractor if it was a good deal. Money is the main concern. I’ve almost bought a few recently but they sold right before I figured out when I could go get them. $500 for 2 Cases that ran when parked 2 years ago! To start out with something small with a loader would be an ideal. Although I know I won’t be able to get a good deal on a loader. I like International and Deutz tractors, probably because that’s what I’m already around.

Latest posts

Back