Is this old chainsaw sharpener worth anything?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's worth something. It's just a tad bit large is the only thing that puts me off. I don't actually know how exactly it works. I'd like to know more
I'm not 100% sure, but I think that rig is for square grinding chain, kinda like a Silvey.

There is a box with a couple of grinding wheels and attachments for it. The hosting site where I have the pictures seems to be down. I'll try the upload feature on here.

Attachments

• 20170121_140003.jpg
    20170121_140003.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 56
It's worth something. It's just a tad bit large is the only thing that puts me off. I don't actually know how exactly it works. I'd like to know more

Worth something could mean anything from 1$ to $100,000. Lol It is large, shipping would be expensive for sure. We've never used it, it's just something he acquired somewhere along the way.

How much would he take. How much with shipping to zip # 63650.? Like the looks:):yes: PM me please

We have no idea what to price it at, that's why I posted and asked what it's worth. Thought maybe someone would have an idea. Anyone is welcome to PM me, I'll do my best to answer questions privately or hear.

Didnt realize saw chains could be done. We have one of those, almost brand new shape. I was told it was for skilsaw blades.

If that thing does miter/table saw blades as well, hell yes it's worth something. Good blades aren't cheap and can't be sharpened with a file like a chainsaw. Has to be balanced/uniform to cut smooth.

Latest posts

Back