ISA study tips and ?s

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daveyclimber

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Today I just recieved my Arborists' Certification Study Guide. What other study materials besides the ANSI pruning standards would be relevant to this exam? In general how long did your study take before you were comfortable with your knowledge base? Good god, how do you remember all of these terms? I need some ideas on how to breakdown all of this info, terms, ect. Thanks to all.:cheers:

When I first got my got it was 6month before I was taking the test and I got burned out on it, stopped studying until about 1 month before it. I made a crap load of term flash card reviewed them a couple times took read through the book a couple times . I was pretty sure I was going to good on the test until I took it and then I was pretty sure I had failed but I actually did pretty good on .good luck

if you want, take it from someone who just went through the whole process and passed...ME!!!!! haha

i started with enough time to read and understand a chapter a week leaving yourself one week at the end to review any areas you were shakey on. as for the terms and what not. USE THIS SITE!!! these guys are good at what they do and for the most part are smart about it! try and maintain conversations within the threads here you will either get lost in responses and realize what you dont know or you will retain more info than you ever thought because you are applying it and keeping it fresh in your mind. good luck man.

Back