Its a Small World

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iowa, if that was my machine I'd want to see some gussets on that drop hitch. (But I have a tendency to overbuild sometimes)

4way and 6way wedge making began at 0700 this morning. Finished them up around 3pm. They turned out nice and I think they will be heavy enough! Lol. Here's some pics of building them. Also I put them on the splitter. The back post is yet to be welded on.

Rear post behind wedges welded on, 13hp engine mounted, and tank mounted. Waiting on more parts now. Need coupler, star, filter, suction screen, and a few other misc fittings.

I need to call Northern Tool and tell em' hurry up already...:hmm3grin2orange:
Can't wait to get some Hedge run through that thing...!!!

[video=youtube;e_KLE0yGlvg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_KLE0yGlvg&list=UUfB03KVhJRBISPufMa8F7GA&index=1[/video]

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
:hell_boy:

That piece of oak has been in my shop for 3 years...

That's ok.... You can keep yer biggest saw and bar. You'll be set for every tree then.

But I like my 20 saw plan...
This is just a sampling...

attachment.php

[video=youtube;e_KLE0yGlvg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_KLE0yGlvg&list=UUfB03KVhJRBISPufMa8F7GA&index=1[/video]

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
:hell_boy:

That piece of oak has been in my shop for 3 years...

I'm just sitting here LMAO watching this video. Your as bad as my kid Jake, get something new and first thing you have to do is see if you can break it by using it the WRONG way!!! Must be Friday.:cheers:

I'm just sitting here LMAO watching this video. Your as bad as my kid Jake, get something new and first thing you have to do is see if you can break it by using it the WRONG way!!! Must be Friday.:cheers:

...:big_smile:

It was Levi's idea...
He's out cutting some chunks to run through it tonight when I get home... Hopefully Elm!!!
:msp_sneaky:

Latest posts

Back