Its Heeeere. A Game Of Logging Class

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. I slowed down before I went bankrupt. But not before I got about half crippled. All that time on the hillside got to me.

Board game, eh? Maybe do a "Run a side" instead of Farmville.

Full disclosure...I have never seen nor played farmville but maybe I just secured my retirement?

Anyone stealing my idea will be forced to attend a GOL course...over & over.

I agree, it's not a game.

But doesn't it kinda remind you of Monopoly? You can go bankrupt, you can go to jail, you make just enough money to make you hopeful, and the only real way to get ahead is by good planning and big chunks of pure luck.

I think somebody had a board game about logging. I'd like to see that.

Bob, there is! You gotta check this out, Gypo Logging The Board Game - HOME
I've got one, it's great! Made by a logger. You gotta play with guys in the know though, if you play with your wife you'll just get blank stares when you're busting a gut laughing at some of the cards!

Att: Left Coasters:
What would Alex von Humboldt say ? (Since you only know da humboldt cut :jester: )

Now as for "game"---think Roman. Though well over your pay grades, do the Google. :msp_thumbdn:

Geez, this is like Woodchuck Day. :bang:

Or, maybe a Straw Dog .:msp_ohmy:

And the beat goes on, and on, and on, ............................................................

What would Alex von Humboldt say ? (Since you only know da humboldt cut :jester: )

Now as for "game"---think Roman. Though well over your pay grades, do the Google. :msp_thumbdn:

And the beat goes on, and on, and on, ............................................................

OK, we've seen your weekly plea for attention. Got it. Now bye bye.

How much does that Canadian game cost in US Dollars? Should we add a half more? :)

Why are you here? You don't contribute anything to this site or its members.

Trust me... he wouldn't spout off like that standing in front of us. Easy to flap your mouth when you're bangin' away on a keyboard from the safety of your parents basement.

Gary

OK, we've seen your weekly plea for attention. Got it. Now bye bye.

How much does that Canadian game cost in US Dollars? Should we add a half more? :)

Haha, I can't remember what i paid for it, should be on the website. With the dollars at around par, I would say half more is probably close!:msp_wink:

It would be a better game than the Hunting And Fishing Game. I bought the hunting game in Wisconsin, we played it here. We don't know what primary color a muskie is. We don't know much about White Tail deer. It was a struggle.

The logging game would have been good to have with yesterday's group.

Latest posts

Back