Its Heeeere. A Game Of Logging Class

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is oxymoronic, but cute.

180103d1302834867-oxymoron0001_1-jpg

View attachment 180103

Same here! I hope I get something that cool when it's my turn.

I don't know where she got it, but that was from the woman who is in charge of the business stuff here. She said it was the last one. It was a very nice gift and was unexpected.

I felt guilty for getting such nice gifts. I just wanted to go away--quietly.

I expect to be shown the exit.....

The CDF Firecamp near Weott had a logtruck and a small sawmill.
My Bro got in trouble using sawlogs for chainsaw training.

Randy, can you get retired?

Then maybe find something part time or full?
One guy here has quite the business marking timber on FS sales where the prescription for the stand is Designation by Diameter or Designation by Prescription. Loggers don't like to mark timber.

I am looking to bail in three years and find my 11th career. County retirement is minimal, but limited medical goes with it. I will also be looking to relocate, Grants Pass is looking real good.

I don't think I can be trusted with blue spray paint.:hmm3grin2orange:
Oh, look at this one! Pssst

I am looking to bail in three years and find my 11th career. County retirement is minimal, but limited medical goes with it. I will also be looking to relocate, Grants Pass is looking real good.

Might as well take a look at Montana for a spell, I can keep you half busy, half semi-retired............-Sam

Take that GOL class and you could get a job cutting anywhere I bet!:biggrin: BTW all-- those hardhats are not free or included in the price:laugh:

Stuck record here,,,logging IS NOT a game.

I agree, it's not a game.

But doesn't it kinda remind you of Monopoly? You can go bankrupt, you can go to jail, you make just enough money to make you hopeful, and the only real way to get ahead is by good planning and big chunks of pure luck.

I think somebody had a board game about logging. I'd like to see that.

Latest posts

Back