Its Heeeere. A Game Of Logging Class

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our Vocabulary is Increasing

From Wickpedia:

Recursion is the process of repeating items in a self-similar way. For instance, when the surfaces of two mirrors are exactly parallel with each other the nested images that occur are a form of infinite recursion. The term has a variety of meanings specific to a variety of disciplines ranging from linguistics to logic. The most common application of recursion is in mathematics and computer science, in which it refers to a method of defining functions in which the function being defined is applied within its own definition. Specifically this defines an infinite number of instances (function values), using a finite expression that for some instances may refer to other instances, but in such a way that no loop or infinite chain of references can occur. The term is also used more generally to describe a process of repeating objects in a self-similar way.

Sounds like it is a math thing. Sounds like a head exploding thing if thought about excessively.

The newer Collins axes are decent if you pick through the pile, looking for casting flaws and decent handles. The Truper axes are not bad either if you do the same. I'm sure I look like a moron standing in the isle with 15 axes out in front of me eyeing up each one. Both of them run between 18-25 bucks where ever you go. If its an old one I'd snatch it up in a heartbeat, even for 20 bucks. The quality of hand tools like that is pretty ####ty now days.

Latest posts

Back